Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Thankful November: Day 6

Day 6: Today I'm thankful for Election Day and our right to vote… and that all of this crazy political-ness will be over soon (I hope)!

This picture has nothing to do with Election Day, but isn't she's cute!?!

Political Conversation with the 3 year old, E:  We voted for McJohnson yesterday… I pushed the button... When I'm bigger than you [mama], I will vote for Rock-O-Bamo... I like his hair... and I like his eyes... and I like old guys... 

Another non-political picture.  L

Political Conversation with the 5 year old, L: Who ever wins gets to be the president in January.  Obama is trying to be the president again.  He wants to be a president for 8 years.  Romney is trying to beat him out and be the president...  Some other guys and a lady too, but they definitely won't win... A lot of people around here want Romney to win, I think...  If I were 18, I would vote for Mitt Romney... I like him because he's trying to be the new guy.

And there you have it.  Straight from the mouths of my babes!



No comments:

Post a Comment