Thursday, January 17, 2013

Life

Apologies to my followers, but I'd rather spend my time with my children than blogging about them.  BUT, here are a few pictures from the past week... 

Baby O found this plunger and was so excited about it that I just washed it with soap and water and let him play with it:




L, continues to play with Legos almost every moment he's at home:




O is growing up so fast: He's 15 months old!!



The little princess, being dramatic:



TIE Fighter Pancake!

The boys, brushing teeth:



Time to read some books to my girl before bed:



Dentist Office Entertainment:



O, waiting at the doctor's office after his MMR vaccine to see if he has an allergic reaction (he has an egg allergy):


CHEESE!
Benadryl makes him sleepy

MMR Vaccine Rash (around his neck)

Silly Kids:

O climbed down the stairs, but then couldn't get the gate opened.
Now what? 

No comments:

Post a Comment