Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Summer Bucket List 2016: #4 and #5 Edwin Warner Park

#4: Dirt Park

One of the things that I really wanted for my kids this summer was for them to have lots of time to play, explore, learn, and just be together, as siblings. So as they came up with the items on our list, I tried to encourage them to include places where they could have some unstructured free time too. One of those items, was a visit to Edwin Warner Nature Park. I will admit, I did get in the dirt with them some (mostly to help move rocks), but I also tried to give them time to explore and work together as siblings too.








#5: Nature Walk

As it warmed up at the dirt park, and the kids started getting too hot in the sun, I suggested that we take a little nature walk. I'm not sure it was an official item on our bucket list, but we took a little morning hike and added it to our list when we got back in the car.















No comments:

Post a Comment