Tuesday, October 11, 2011

October 10th: Baby O's Due Date

After walking around the house for 45 minutes in the morning without any signs of a baby, I decided to go to the Y and just take a nice long hot shower while the kids were in the Y-play.  I think I spent nearly 20 minutes just standing in the water thinking and praying about Baby O.  It was so nice.  Then one of my biggest fears happened... I waddled back over to my unlocked locker and found a lock on it.  I checked every single unlocked locker (thinking maybe someone had just moved my clothes) and then sat down on the bench and waited in my too-small towel.  Thankfully, an elderly lady emerged from the showers after about 10-15 minutes and unlocked my locker.  Apparently when she came in from swimming she got her shower things out of her locker, but then put her lock on my locker instead of her own locker.  Thank the Lord she was only taking a shower b/c I'm not sure what I would have done if I'd had to wait too much longer.  Sorry, no picture of me sitting in the Y locker room wrapped in my bright red, too-small, towel waiting for someone to return with my clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment