Thursday, October 27, 2011

October 17th: Big Kids Meet Their Little Brother

Baby O
The big kids came to the hospital in the morning to meet their baby brother for the very first time.  L was super excited.  He immediately sat down in a chair with his legs out and wanted to hold him.  His face was beaming as he held him for the first time.

My Boys

Showing E Her New Brother
E, on the other hand, was a little more timid.  She kept asking, "Baby O, pop out?" and wanted to see my tummy.  We explained to her several times that the baby in my arms was the same baby we had talked about being in my tummy, but I'm not sure she really understood.  After several hours she asked to hold him, but the second he started to fuss she put him down and started crying.

The Proud Big Sister

E and O


My THREE kids:



No comments:

Post a Comment