Saturday, June 2, 2012

Summer, Week One!

This summer I'm going to try to share a picture from every day.  So, keep checking back about once a week to see how we're spending our summer.

Sunday-- Pop Pool Days have officially arrived!

Checking the Water Temperature

My Sweet E-- Almost 3!

Sleeping O

Hanging Out at the Pool

Pool Time!

Monday-- We visited with my grandparents for Memorial Day-- Ate ribs, hung out, and had a great time with family.

O with his Great-Granddaddy

O with his Great-Grandmother-- Look at those blue eyes!

My family (minus me)

The Boys-- In Matching Blue!

The Family

Holding Baby O as he takes a power nap

Tuesday-- I pulled out the Moon Sand that had been hiding in the cabinets for the past 2 years for the big kids.  I was kind of surprised how much E loved it.  I hope that's a good sign that E will not be afraid of the sand when we get to the beach later this summer.


Wednesday-- E turned 3!!  We pulled out her new Princess Hopscotch sprinkler, then went out to dinner at her favorite place, "Fire Sub-Subs" (Firehouse Subs) with family.

The Birthday Girl!

Her Birthday Girl Shirt

Getting it all set-up!

The kids!

Soaking Wet Fun!

She was so brave!


Thursday-- We went shopping with my aunt to spend some of E's Birthday money.  Of all the toys in the toy aisle, what does she pick out?  A stuffed Yoda!

Resting with Yoda and her Bear


Giving Yoda a kiss

Friday-- We hung out at home most of the day.  The big kids worked puzzles, played boardgames, played with Star Wars characters (L), took care of baby dolls (E), and pulled up on everything (O).

Wore E and her Yoda out!

O is so proud of himself for being able to pull-up!

T-R-O-U-B-L-E!

Reading books before bed

Saturday-- Was another lazy day.  L went out to a Birthday Party with his Daddy, but the little kids and I just played at home.




First week of summer-- Check!  Looking forward to next week.

My Silly Kiddos!

They are nuts!

Even the baby is wild and goofy!

They are a mess!










No comments:

Post a Comment