Tuesday, April 16, 2013

One day

Here's my, "What do you do all day?" answer, in pictures.  Most mornings we (youngest kids and I) are dressed and out the door by 9am to go to the Y for a couple hours, but O had a runny nose this morning, so we stayed home (in our PJs)... but otherwise, this is a pretty typical day (if there can be a typical stay-at-home-mom day).

My day began at 6:45am when E was yelling, "Where are you L?" in the hall-way.  Our rule is that mama does not get out of bed until 7am, so I just rolled around in the bed, mad, for the first 15 minutes of the day.  I got out of bed at 7am and the day began...

Cheerios in front of PBSkids, 7:30am:



L, headed to school for a Field Trip to the Children's Theater production of "Go Dogs Go", 7:45am:


My morning coffee and Today Show, 8am:


Cut and glued Box Tops for L's school, 8:45am:

And more coffee!


Leap Frog TV Letter Sound Game, with E, 9:15am:

E knows every letter and every sound!

Play Room Disaster, 10am:


Clean Playroom, 12pm:


Mid-morning Yogurt Snack, 10:45am:



Puzzle Time, 11am:


Reorganized Art Wall, 11:45am:



Tea Party during O's very short nap, 12:30pm:




More play time, 1:45pm:




Reading Books, 2:30pm:







L, home from his school day, 3:15pm:




Boo Boo, 3:30pm:



Hanging out and chatting about our day, 4pm:




O let me rock him to sleep for an afternoon nap, 4:15pm:


PBSkids.org, 4:15pm:



Too tired for homework, 4:15pm:



Milk Delivery from my Mama, 4:45pm:



L, asleep in his room "doing homework," 5:15pm :



Dinner with E, while the boys were both napping, 5:45pm:



Not pictured activities of the day: changed diapers, wiped noses, packed L's backpack, made lunch, did laundry, changed sheets, fed kids, waited for the school bus, helped L take a shower after school, cleaned the kitchen, made dinner, made the kid's lunches for tomorrow, and laid out clothes for the morning... and probably more random items that I can't even remember right now.

After E and I ate dinner together, the boys woke up and my husband got home from work.  We finished off the day with the boys eating dinner, baths, more books/reading, some dancing, and then I put the kids to bed.  Now it's time for a shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment