Saturday, November 9, 2013

November Blessings (Day 8)

November 8th Blessing: My kids are best friends.




Maybe it's their age gap (27-28 months), or just the way their personalities mesh, but I am very blessed to have kids that play so well together.  It's very obvious, to me, that they love and care for each other.  As soon as L walked in the door from school this afternoon both little kids ran to greet him.  O wrapped his arms around him to give him a hug, and E immediately started talking with him.  That's just one example, of many, during the day that I could give to illustrate the kind of loving relationship they all have.  Obviously, they have moments of arguing and fighting, but for the most part they get along so well. 

My Boys: L reading to O


My Big Kids: Making a Huge Lego Mess Together


My Little Kids: Cute and Huggy


 My Little Kids: Playing a Game
My Three: In a Box

A Sweet Note from L to E


No comments:

Post a Comment