Tuesday, November 5, 2013

The Halloween Season

One of the perks of living in the Bible Belt is that, in addition to the normal school parties and trick-or-treating, there are opportunities on every corner for Trunk-or-treats and Fall Festivals at area churches.  The kids had so many different Halloween activities this year that it was hard to even keep track of them all.  Here are some of the highlights (and the reason I've neglected to blog lately).

Fall Festival

My Three Despicable Me Characters: Agnes, Purple Minion, Yellow Minion




Trunk-or-Treat, #1

My Purple Minion

My Agnes

My Yellow Minion

Playing some games












Trunk-or-Treat, #2

















The Candy from their first three events

More Halloween Activities

L's Halloween Musical at School

 Story Time at the Library

School Parties

 E's "Pretend" Parade at her School





 L's Halloween Party at School



Halloween was stormy, so instead of trick-or-treating in our neighborhood, I took the kids to Publix for a little bit of trick-or-treating there.  We grabbed a pizza on our way home, and then enjoyed the rainy evening inside carving our pumpkin.

My Minions, and Anges ready to go to Publix









Our Minion Pumpkin


No comments:

Post a Comment